Funding Vaccine Projects,
Programs, & Initiatives
that significantly advance education and immunization accessibility for the residents of Wisconsin
The 2024 grant cycle will award projects, programs, and initiatives that increase education and vaccine uptake for people living in Wisconsin. Eligible project focus areas include:
- Regional/Local Coalition Building: Establishing and strengthening collaborative networks to maximize the impact of local immunization drives.
- Immunization Initiatives: Propelling efforts to heighten vaccination rates within specific local communities.
- Education and Enrichment: Offering programs that inform and enrich understanding around the benefits and needs of immunization.
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusivity Projects: Designing programs that honor cultural diversity, ensuring that all community segments receive tailored and effective immunization information and access.
- Enhanced Access: Broadening the scope of education and vaccination reach, ensuring every Wisconsin resident has information and access to immunization services.
- Vaccine Confidence Activities: Initiatives aimed at building trust in vaccines by addressing concerns, dispelling myths, and enhancing the public’s confidence in the safety and efficacy of vaccinations.